They Say Cheese- We Say Paneer!– Hakulal
Indeed Paneer is one of the best alternatives for Vegetarians. But what is the best recipe for panner for you? How about Paneer Masala Recipe?
It’s spicy, it’s creamy and it’s Delicious. While this dish is not originally from Nepal, since it originated from a neighboring country that shares a similar culture to ours, we have perfectly integrated this dish into ours.
This Indian dish is one of the best dishes for those who can’t eat meat during rituals or for those who are vegetarians. But how do you know the Paneer Masala Recipe?
If you don’t then don’t worry. We are here for you as we bring you the knowledge of how to make this dish – in a simplified way. Before we go into the “How” of this recipe, let’s know the Ingredients first.
Ingridients for Paneer Masala Recipe
- Butter: 20 Grams
- Finely Chopped Onion: 200 Grams
- Cinnamon: 2 Stick/ 20 Grams
- Cardamon Pods: 8 pices
- Cloves: 8 Pices
- Fennel Seeds: 4 Teaspoon
- Finely Chopped Ginger: 50 Gram
- Crushed Garlic Cloves: 50 Gram
- Ground Turmeric: 4 Teaspoon
- Ground Coriander: 4 Teaspoon
- Chilly Powder: 1 Tablespoon
- Tomato Puree: 4 Tablespoon
- Oil: 50 Milileter
- Paneer: 400 Grams
- Tomato: 100 Grams
- Chopped Coriander Leaves: 50 Grams
Paneer Masala Recipe: The Making Process
Paneer Masala Recipe is not a simple one. To make this you need to prepare the spices, make the sauce, and finally add in the Paneer. Now that being said, while the recipe is complicated, it can be broken down into 3 major steps.
Total Time: 50 minutes
Phase 1: Prepare the Spices
– Melt the butter in a large pan
– Add in onions and stir on high heat for 5 minutes
– Lower the heat
– Add in cinnamon, cardamom, cloves, fennel, and Seeds
– Stir for 5 minutes
– Add ginger and Garlic
– Cook for 5 minutes
– Add in turmeric, Coriander, and Chilly Powder and fry
Phase 2: Prepare the Sauce
– Add the tomato Puree
– Fry Gently for 5 Minutes
– Add in tomato Puree and stir
– Bring it to boil and let it simmer
– Stir Occasionally for 20 Minutes
– Season with salt
Step 3: Add in the Paneer
– Heat up the oil in non-Stick Pan
– Add in the Paneer
– Fry till golden brown in color
– Add in the paneer to the Sauce
– Simmer for 10 Minutes
– Garnish with Coriander
So as you may have guessed, you do need some experience with cooking to perfect the Paneer Masala Recipe. That being said, anyone can cook this dish as long as they keep the timing in mind. After all, besides adding in the spices and ingredients, you need to get the timings of adding them in and changing the heat as well.
Not the simplest of recipes but definitely one of the best recipes for Vegetarians.
Hope you found this helpful. If you have any suggestions for us, do let us known them down in the comments below. And as always, thank you for reading till the end.