Questions to be Answered by an Ethical Anchor.
Hey, if you want to be an Ethical Anchor, or make the profession in hosting an event, then you should have answers to at least these ten questions!!
- Who am I?
- What do I know? What do I need to know?
- What are my goals and objectives?
- What are my ethical concerns?
- What organizational policies and professional guidelines should I consider?
- How can I include other people, with different perspectives and diverse ideas, in the decision-making process?
- Who are the stakeholders – those affected by my decisions? What are their motivations? Which are legitimate?
- What are the short-term and long-term possible consequences of my action?
- What are my limitations and boundaries?
- Am I being more offensive and hurting people with my words and actions or not?
Related Article: How to Start Introduction while Anchoring?