Hey, if you want to be an Ethical Anchor, or make the profession in hosting an event, then you should have answers to at least these ten questions!!
- Who am I?
- What do I know? What do I need to know?
- What are my goals and objectives?
- What are my ethical concerns?
- What organizational policies and professional guidelines should I consider?
- How can I include other people, with different perspectives and diverse ideas, in the decision-making process?
- Who are the stakeholders – those affected by my decisions? What are their motivations? Which are legitimate?
- What are the short-term and long-term possible consequences of my action?
- What are my limitations and boundaries?
- Am I being more offensive and hurting people with my words and actions or not?
Related Article: How to Start Introduction while Anchoring?