What is the largest organ of the human body?
If you thinking anything else other than skin then you are wrong. Yes, skin is the largest organ of our human body. It forms a comfortable and protective layer against the elements of nature for our other organs. But while this is being said, Skincare is one of those activities that is often ignored.
Bing, we are here to remind you to “take care of your skin”. That being said a lot of us don’t know how to take care of our skin. This is true for boys as well as for girls.
Whether you are a male or a female, skincare is one of those activities that must not be ignored. So today we are here to give you information about 5 daily skincare activities that you can use for healthier skin.
Table of Contents
The main function of Cleanser is to remove dirt and oil particles that are embedded in the skin. Not only does it remove oil and dirt but is also helpful for removing makeup as well.
- Put a dab in your hands
- Rub it well in your hands
- Softly massage your skin for a few seconds in a circular pattern
- Wash with clean water
- Momoko Vitamin E Cleansing Foam: Price in Nrs 4500
- The Face Shop Cleansing Cream: Price in Nrs 1090
- Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser: Price in Nrs 785
The main function of a toner is to refresh your skin without removing its natural moisture. It also helps your skin absorb any leftover moisture and other skin treatment products for better effects. If you often use makeup, toning is one of the must-do skincare activities for you.
- Put a few drops on a cotton pad
- Dab it gently on your skin
- Mama earth vitamin C face toner: Price in Nrs 950
- Lotus professional PHYTO toner: Price in Nrs 632
- Farmasi activated charcoal toner: Price in Nrs 825
As the name suggests, the main function of a moisturizer is to keep your skin moist. It not only reduces the chance of developing extreme dryness or oiliness on your skin. Along with this, it also conceals blemishes and acne. It is one of the simplest yet important skincare activities for daily routines.
- Put a few dabs on your hands
- Spread them evenly
- Rub on your face
- Cerave moisturizing cream: Price in Nrs 2800
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost water gel: Price in Nrs 3400
- Cetaphil moisturizing cream: Price in Nrs 1500
4. Hemp Seed Oil
Before we begin – this is not weed. While both are technically from the same plant, the usage differs, and yes it is legal Use help Seed Oils in Nepal. The use of Help Seed Oils in skincare is to moisturize your skin without blocking the pores and balance out its oiliness.
- Pick a few drops with a droppers
- Mix with moisturizer
- Rub gently on your face
- JUAS Hemp Seed Oil – Cold Pressed – 120 ml: Price in Nrs 540
- Nature’s Tattva Cold Pressed Hemp Seed Oil – 100 ml: Price in Nrs 1,150
- Sara Foods Cold Pressed Hemp Seed Oil 100 Ml: Price in Nrs 350
5. Lip Moisturizer/Lip Balm
The main function of a lip moisturizer or a lip balm is to keep your lips moist. As lips are one of the most sensitive parts of our body it is necessary to keep them moisturized and soft. If not, it can crack easily and even bleed. This is one of those skincare activities that a lot of people know and do.
- Take some on your fingers or apply directly on your tips to keep it plump and moisturized
- Aloe Vera Natural Pink Lip Balm: Price in Nrs 900
- Farmasi Make Up Lip Conditioner: Price in Nrs 550
- Biotique Fruit Whitening Lip Balm: Price in Nrs 395
6. Sun Screen
As the name suggests, sunscreens are used to protect your skin against the harmful effects of Sun Rays. They help in preventing skin damage, sunburn, and signs of aging such as wrinkles and leathery skin.
- Take a few dabs on your hands
- Spread it evenly
- Rub gently on your skin
- Lotus Herbals Safe-Sun Sunblock Spf-100:Price in Nrs 1275
- VLCC Water-resistant Sunscreen gel-cream SPF-60:Price in Nrs 850
- Khadi Natural Sunscreen Moisturising Lotion 200Ml- Spf 40: Price in Nrs 770
Side info* the SPF on the sunscreen lotions indicates how long would it take the sun’s radiation to redden i.e affect your skin in any significant way. For example, if a sunscreen has SPF 50, it would take 50 times longer for the radiation to significantly redden your skin when compared to not having a sunscreen. This effect is only seen during ideal conditions and when applied as per direction.
Before we Go,
Skin is a natural layer of defense that protects us against the dangerous elements in nature. Along with this, it also prevents harmful bacterias from entering our body to some extent as well. So just like any other part of your body, you should take care of it as well.
Regardless of which skincare products you use, it will still be better than doing nothing as long as you take care of your skin. Do take note that subtle variations can exist depending on the specifics of the products so read the directions of use before using any one of these products. Read the direction of use carefully before proceeding or it may do more harm than Good.
And as always, thank you for reading till the end. Hope this was helpful for you. If you have got any suggestions for us, do let us know them in the comments below. Do check out the full Video on the Link Below as well.
- Recommended Links:
- Tips Nepal – Daily SkinCare Routine at Home
- 6 Simple Home Based Cure for Luto (Scabies)
- 6 Magic Eye Exercises: To Help Your Vision