Are you planning to buy a new flagship phone or upgrade your phone?
Smartphones are better than ever, but which is the best flagship phone for you?
We have done the research and rated the best flagship phones because you deserve a handset that has it all. A great smartphone should last you for several years (at least), have a great camera, a nice screen, long battery life, and be fast enough to do all the work, social networking, and gaming you want to pack into a day.
To help you pick the best flagship smartphone for you, we have done dozens of research and watched reviews of the best flagship phone to bring you in-depth reviews and make recommendations you can trust.
Buying a new phone can be a chore, but we’ve done the work for you.
Best Flagship Phone Of 2022
Below, we’ve ranked and rated the top performers from our one of the best YouTubers into one definitive list. Whether you typically prefer Apple’s iPhone, want to check out the latest Samsung flagship, or fancy something different from the Android realm, we have the answer to which phone should be at the top of your wishlist.
Here’s our list of the very best flagship phones around, plus continually updated prices if you’re looking to buy one.
5. Google Pixel Pro 6
We’ve seen plenty of Pixel flagship phones enter the market over the years, but none have quite managed to live up to typical expectations of a flagship device. That’s completely changed with the Pixel 6 Pro. With the 6 Pro, there’s a real sense of confidence and completeness. The design is bold, the display is crisp, the speakers are excellent and Google’s Tensor chip has Android 12 running very smoothly.
It is very much on the chunky side, which won’t be for everyone, and the charging speeds let it down slightly, but this is an outstanding choice for those who want an Android device.
Google Pixel 6, 6pro Specifications:
|Pixel 6||Pixel 6 Pro|
|Dimension (H x W x D)||6.2” x 2.9” x 6.4”||6.5” x 3.0” x 6.7”|
|IP rating||IP68 dust-and-water resistant|
|Display||6.4” OLED, 90Hz, HDR, Gorilla Glass Victus||6.7” OLED, 120Hz, HDR, Gorilla Glass Victus|
|Resolution||FHD+ (1080 x 2340), 20:9 aspect ratio, 411 PPI||QHD+ (1440 x 3120), 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 512 PPI|
|Chipset||Google Tensor (5nm), Titan M2 (coprocessor)|
|RAM||8GB LPDDR5||12GB LPDDR5|
|Internal Storage||128/256GB UFS 3.1||128/256/512GB UFS 3.1|
|OS||Android 12 (3 years of Android updates, 5 years of security patches)|
|Rear Camera||Dual (50MP primary, OIS + 12MP ultrawide sensor)||Triple (50MP, OIS + 12MP ultrawide + 4X telephoto sensor, OIS)|
|Selfie Camera||8MP, f/2.0||11.1MP, f/2.2|
|Security||In-display fingerprint scanner, Titan M2 security|
|Connectivity||5G, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2||5G, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2 Ultra-wideband|
|Battery||4,614mAh, 30W fast charging, Wireless Charging||5,003mAh, 30W fast charging, Wireless Charging|
|Colors||Sorta Seaform, Kinda Cool, Stormy Black||Cloudy White, Sorta Sunny, Stormy Black|
Price in Nepal: NPR. 103,500
4. Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
The S22 Ultra is comfortably the most complete, flagship offering from Samsung. It’s also quite a different model from its siblings, taking a large dose of inspiration from the now-retired Note series.
For those who like using a stylus with their smartphone, that’ll be a great positive, but the S Pen’s functions are also easy to skip over if that’s not your cup of tea. Thankfully, the S22 Ultra has plenty more to offer than this, and it’s an outstanding option for those who want a really large display and the neat design appeal of the curved edge.
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra Specifications:
- Body: 163.3 x 77.9 x 8.9mm, 229 grams, IP68 rated, Gorilla Glass Victus+, Aluminum frame, S-pen support
- Display: 6.8-inches Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity-O, Gorilla Glass Victus+, Adaptive 120Hz refresh rate, Vision Booster
- Resolution: WQHD+ (3200 x 1440 pixels)
- Chipset: Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 (4nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1x Cortex-X2 + 3x Cortex-A710 + 4x Cortex-A510)
- GPU: Adreno 730
- RAM: 8/12GB LPDDR5
- Storage: 128/256/512GB, up to 1TB UFS 3.1 internal storage
- Software & UI: One UI 4 on top of Android 12
- Rear Camera: Quad (with LED flash)
– 108MP f/1.8 primary lens, OIS, PDAF
– 12MP f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle lens, 120º FOV
– 10MP f/2.4 telephoto lens, 3x optical zoom
– 10MP f/4.9 telephoto lens, 10x optical zoom
- Front Camera: 40MP, f/2.2 lens (punch-hole)
- Security: Ultrasonic fingerprint sensor
- Battery: 5000mAh with 45W fast charging, 15W wireless charging
- Connectivity: 5G, Wi-Fi 6E, Bluetooth 5.2, Ultra Wide Band
- Color Options in Nepal: Phantom Black, Green, Burgundy
|Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra||Price in Nepal (Official)|
3. One Plus 10 Pro
OnePlus – for the past few years – has offered an ultra-premium flagship that doesn’t cost quite as much as the others. The same is true of the OnePlus 10 Pro. It has a truly superb display, it’s fast and responsive, and even has a strong trio of cameras this year. Like the Find X5 Pro, it also has fast wired and wireless charging.
Its strongest point, we think, is the approach to software. It’s clean and bloat-free, but it’s also customizable, with plenty of tweaks. Plus, you get three years of major software updates and an additional two security patches. It is one of the best flagships phones.
OnePlus 10 Pro Specifications:
- Dimensions: 163 x 73.9 x 8.55mm, 200.5 grams
- Display: 6.7-inch LTPO 2.0 AMOLED, 120Hz refresh rate, LTPO 2.0, 1300 nits (peak) brightness
- Resolution: QHD+ (3216 x 1440 pixels), 525 PPI, 20.1:9 aspect ratio
- Processor: Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 5G (4nm)
- Memory: 8/12GB LPDDR5 RAM
- Storage: 128/256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Software: Android 12-based OxygenOS 12
- Front Camera: 32MP Sony IMX615 f/2.4
- Rear Camera: Triple (with LED flash), Second-gen Hasselblad Camera for Mobile
- 48MP Sony IMX789 primary (OIS)
- 50MP ultrawide, 150° FOV
- 8MP telephoto (3.3x optical), OIS
- Battery: 5000mAh with 80W SuperVOOC charging (wired)
- Wireless Charging: Yes (50W AirVOOC), Reverse wireless charging support
|OnePlus 10 Pro||Price in Nepal (Official)|
|12/256GB (Volcanic Black)||NPR 135,000|
2. Oppo Find X5 Pro
It might not have the big-name pull that some of the other devices do on this list, but Oppo’s Find X5 Pro is a serious player; one that should be high up on the wishlist of those in the market for a top flagship. The design, with its durable, ceramic back and tip-top display, is an absolute triumph, but the incredibly speedy performance and battery life are the reasons we fell in love with this phone during testing.
There’s the odd niggle, like the camera apps’ quirks and a tendency to over-process photos, but these are very much just minor complaints about what is a really well-rounded experience. Even Oppo’s take on Google’s Android 12 software is welcome, adding some nice features without complicating things. For gamers, it is the best flagship phone.
Oppo Find X5 Pro Specifications:
- Dimensions: 163.7 x 73.9 x 8.5mm; 218g
- Display: 6.7″ QHD+ LTPO AMOLED panel, 120Hz, 1300 nits peak brightness, 100% DCI-P3, Gorilla Glass Victus
- Rear Camera: Triple (w/ Marisilicon chip)
– 50MP Sony IMX766 primary lens, OIS 5-axis stabilization
– 50MP Sony IMX766 ultrawide camera, 112° FOV
– 13MP telephoto lens
- Front Camera: 32MP
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 (4nm)
- Memory: 12GB LPDDR5 RAM, 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- UI: ColorOS 12.1 based on Android 12
- Battery: 5000mAh, 80W SuperVOOC, 50W AirVOOC
- Security: In-display fingerprint scanner
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC, AGPS/Beidou/GLONASS/Galileo/QZSS
- Colors: Ceramic White, Glaze Black
|Oppo Find X5 Pro||Price in Europe (Official)||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|12/256GB||EUR 1,299||NPR 180,000|
1. iPhone 13 Pro Max
If the ‘standard’ iPhone 13 pro maxis the right device for most people seeking an iOS device, the iPhone 13 Pro is the model for those who care just that bit more about their phone’s performance. If you want a true flagship experience from Apple, this is it. Battery life is improved, giving you around 90 minutes more than iPhone 12 Pro, and Apple’s ProMotion adaptive refresh rates provide much smoother scrolling. The notch is still there, of course, but its reduction does also makes the overall experience feel just that bit better than last year.
We’d suggest power users will still be able to drain down this battery fairly quickly (like pretty much every other device, iPhone 13 Pro does struggle under pressure), but, generally, this is the most refined iOS experience you can buy.
iPhone 13 Pro Max Specifications:
- Dimension: 160.8 x 78.1 x 7.65mm, 240 grams
- Display: 6.7‑inch OLED, Super Retina XDR with 120Hz ProMotion
- Resolution: 2778 x 1284 pixels, 458 PPI
- Chipset: Six-core A15 Bionic 64-bit processor, 16-core Neural Engine
- Storage: 128/256/512GB/1TB
- Operating System: iOS 15.2
- SIM: Dual SIM (nano + eSIM), dual eSIM
- Back Camera: Triple:
– 12MP wide f/1.5 primary camera (sensor-shift OIS)
– 12MP ultra-wide f/1.8 camera, 120° FOV, (dual OIS)
– 3x optical zoom telephoto, 12MP f/2.8 camera (dual OIS)
- Front Camera: 12MP f/2.2 camera
- Security: TrueDepth camera for FaceID facial recognition
- Connectivity: 5G (sub-6GHz and mmWave), Gigabit LTE with 4×4 MIMO and LAA, 802.11ax Wi‑Fi 6 with 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, GPS with GLONASS, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS, and Beidou
- Other features: Water and dust resistance (IP68), Stereo speakers
- Battery: 4352mAh, 20W fast charging, 7.5W Qi Wireless Charging, 15W MagSafe Wireless Charger (No adapter included in the box)
|iPhone 13 Pro Max Variants||Price in Nepal|
Ready To Buy Guys
Every smartphone in this list has been tested extensively in real-world scenarios, just as you would use one in everyday life. As part of our dedicated phone reviews – and also for these buyer’s guides – we weigh up exactly how the current crop of devices stack up against each other and have done so for more than a decade.
As we’ve hinted at already, there are myriad considerations when ranking different flagship smartphones. Design, features, operating systems, privacy, camera performance, and value are all incredibly important, and things we rate in each individual device. We hope this article will help you to decide which flagship phone you want to get. Thank you! have a good day!!!