SLC Toppers List!!!
The golden gate/ iron gate of student life- SLC
SLC, now at present known as SEE. SLC/SEE result is momentous for a student’s future. SLC/SEE result is the fruit that a student achieves after 10-12 years long cultivation. SLC result is the glory and pride, not only for students but also for parents.
I am SLC batch 2072. What about you? Comment down in the comment section down below.
Do you remember how every one of us wanted to be SLC toppers back then? I couldn’t be. How about to? Despite failing miserably to be an SLC topper, I like to know the SLC toppers of Nepal.
So, today in this article we will learn about the name of SLC Toppers of Nepal. S
Let’s get started!!
Table of Contents
SLC Full Form
School Leaving Certificate(SLC).
In Present: Secondary Education Examination (SEE)
Year Started: 1934 A.D. / 1990 B.S
First Woman SLC Board Topper of Nepal
Luna Bhatta is the first woman to top SLC Board Examination.
SLC Topper 2069
Asim Ghimire was the topper of 2069 scoring 93.87% out of 100%
SLC Topper 2071
Nidhi Sing was the SLC topper of 2071 scoring 93.125% out of 100%.
SEE Topper of Nepal 2075
Nikita Khanal toped the SEE examination in 2075 acquiring 4 GPA.
List of SLC Board Topper from 1990-2071
- 1990 – Pushpabhakta Malla
- 1991 – Yadunath Khanal
- 1992 – Gopal Prasad Rimal
- 1993 – Shyam Krishna Goutam
- 1994 – Chandra Dev Ojha
- 1995 – Tritha Prasad Pradhan
- 1996 – Bharat Bahadur Pradhan
- 1997 – Bhuvan Lal Pradhan
- 1998 – Renulal Singh Suwal
- 1999 – Tritha Bahadur Pradhan
- 2000 – Gyan Mani Acharya Dixit
- 2001 – Vishnu Prasad Dhital
- 2002 – Ranjanraj Sharma
- 2003 – Upendra Man Malla
- 2004 – Bhavani Shankar Rajvanshi
- 2005 – Damodar Funyal
- 2006 – Shaed Mohan Shah
- 2007 – Nanda Krishna Agrawal
- 2008 – Mahavir Prasad Agrawal
- 2009 – Babu Lal Agrawal
- 2010 – Pushottam Narayan Shrestha
- 2011 – Padma Lal Shrestha
- 2012 – Ram Babu Sharma Khanal
- 2013 – Anandman Singh Amatya
- 2014 – Divyaratna Shakya
- 2015 – Prakash Chandra Joshi
- 2016 – Shiva Prasad Adhikari
- 2017 – Ramesh Sharma Bhatta
- 2018 – Prachanda Jung Shah
- 2019 – Rameshananda Vaidya
- 2020 – Deepak Bajracharya
- 2021 – Bhesh Raj Kandel
- 2022 – Mahendra Nath Sharma
- 2023 – Prakash Manandhar
- 2024 – Dambar Bahadur Nepali
- 2025 – Bhakta Bahadur Ale
- 2026 – Baburam Bhattarai
- 2027 – Aangrita Tehring Sherpa
- 2028 – Drona Prasad Rasali
- 2029 – Rajendra Kumar Kabra
- 2030 – Pramod Raj Pokharel
- 2031 – Kishore Thapa
- 2032 – Ram Chandra Sharma Khatiwoda (Old Course)
- Sunil Ratna Kansakar (New Course)
- 2033 – Balram Pandey (Old Course)
- Anil Bahadur Manandhar (New Course)
- 2034 – Satyaman Rajbhandari / Satish Kumar Bajaj / Bijaya Prakash Shrestha (Old Course)
- Ishwor Pradhan (New Course)
- 2035 – Uttam Krishna Shrestha
- 2036 – Dwarika Prasad Shrestha
- 2037 – Achyut Babu Tiwari
- 2038 – Luna Bhatta (First Woman Board Topper)
- 2039 – Nisha Dhaubhadel
- 2040 – Shambhu Sharan Shah
- 2041 – Rajan Lal Pradhan
- 2042 – Deepak Kumar Singh
- 2043 – Pramod Raj Acharya
- 2044 – Rajendra Gurung
- 2045 – Rajan Sharma
- 2046 – Nripesh Pradhan
- 2047 – Maanav Bhattarai
- 2048 – Pravin Dev Pathak
- 2049 – Prakash Thapaliya
- 2050 – Garima Rana
- 2051 – Pankaj Adhikari
- 2052 – Aayam Lamichhane
- 2053 – VishwoBandhu Bagaale
- 2054 – Madan Kumar Badal
- 2055 – Birendra Ghimire
- 2056 – Sumnima Singh
- 2057 – Swochhanda Syonmen
- 2058 – Suyog Bhandari
- 2059 – Bishal Gyawali
- 2060 – Bishal Khanal
- 2061 – Samir Shrestha
- 2062 – OCE did not announce the list of toppers
- 2063 – Some sources say it was Sujan Subedi but it is not confirmed
- 2064 – OCE didn’t publish the list of toppers
- 2065 – OCE didn’t publish the list of toppers
- 2066 – Kalpana Bajracharya (It was claimed by the person but OCE never confirmed it)
- 2067 – Aakriti Pandey
- 2068 – Arun Kalikote
- 2069 – Ashim Ghimire
- 2070 – Drishti Giri & Sanjog Karki
- 2071 – Dikshit Poudel
- 2072 – Henceforth, the SLC exam adopts the Grading System which consists of A to D grades.
What is the Board of SLC in Nepal Called?
It is called National Examination Board (NEB) previously known as School Leaving Certificate (SLC).
Who Established SLC Board in Nepal?
The Office of Controller of Examinations (OCE) is established under the Government of Nepal/Ministry of Education. It manages and conducts the School Leaving Certificate (SLC) Examinations.
When was the First SLC Examination held in Nepal?
The first SLC examinations were held in 1934(1990BS).
Facts About SLC Board Exam in Nepal
- SLC examination was started in 1934 A.D. / 1990 B.S
- School Leaving Certificate(SLC) is known as Prabeshika Parikshha in Nepali.
- The School Leaving Certificate (SLC) examination was first presented in Nepal in 1934 and Durbar High School became the first school to participate in this examination.
- The SLC exam, also known as iron-gate due to its importance and difficulty. It was the most feared examination in school life.
- SLC examination and result publication both get across the country media interest in Nepal.
- SLC examination system has actually been criticized by educationists in Nepal for lots of years due to the pressure it gives on the student and unhealthy competition.
- From 2074 B.S the SLC exam adopts the Grading System which consists of A to D grades
- Now SLC examination is known as the SEE examination.
SEE result was published yesterday i.e Shrawan 15. How was your result? Did you make your parents proud?
If your result disappointed you, don’t be down!! You can still do a lot better in +2 and make your parent proud. Focus on your study and keep studying. Okay?
Thank You!! for reading our article on the topic SLC Toppers of Nepal. We hope you enjoyed reading our article till the end.