Human behavior is an enigma and multidimensional. Yet, when it comes to a loving and fulfilling relationship, one desires to know the partner intimately. One easy and effective way to know your partner is simply to know their color preferences. Knowing the partner’s favorite color would reveal a lot more about their personality.
1. White: White symbolizes purity and innocence, which is why brides in western countries wear white. People who prefer white, desire perfection and orderliness. They are easy-going and cheerful. They are open to suggestions and are willing to change which is exactly what a relationship needs. White also stands for truth and therefore symbolizes a person’s desire to lead a simple and honest life.
It may also indicate that the person wishes to bring about a certain change in their life that they are hoping to recall last glory and freshness.
2. Black: Black, quiet like white is a combination of all the seven colors of the spectrum, but while white represents peace and serenity, black conveys that those who prefer this color the most are experienced, poised and stately above all. The black lovers demand attention and at the same time come across as mysterious who mostly leave people intrigued and wanting to know more about them.
The black folk are unconventional, they have an inquisitive mind and are natural-born leaders. They dislike being accountable to anyone and love leading an adventurous life. People who like black want others around them to be forthright since they themselves are very candid.
3. Red: The color of vitality and power, red is preferred by the outgoing extroverts or those who covert power and verve. They make the most of each moment and are largely optimistic. Not given to serious introspection, people who like red occasionally have elevated peaks of energy and instant gratification in their mantra in life.
They possess remarkable will power and are inclined to experience every moment of life to the fullest. Given to mood swings, they have a particularly strong sex drive. They love to fantasize and so would probably jump into an extramarital affair but their strong sense of duty holds them back. They have an uncomplicated nature and are the life of a party. If a relatively calm and sober person’s favorite color is red, it indicates that they aspire for the warmth and attention. Perhaps, beneath the quiet exterior lies a more passionate and fiery person.
4. Pink: Those who have a strong bent towards pink are primarily gentle, charming, pleasant dreamers with a sweet disposition. They might at times be a bit indecisive about their actions.
These people seek romance in all aspects of their life. They desire a sense of security and protection. They love to be treated as special and fragile. Women who opt for pink, nurture an intense sense of maternity. They almost demand a sheltered life and, if given a chance, they would return to their days of innocence and childhood.
5. Yellow: People whose favorite color is yellow, the color of the Sun, are quite like it too- with a sunny and cheerful disposition. They are blessed with an unusually witty sense of humor, are innovative intellectual with a fertile imagination and great acumen. They are spontaneous with a comparatively short attention span. They crave mental stimulation and the one who can match their wits will be a suitable partner, who in turn, will be showered with unusual presents and equally quirky adventures.
These people are self-obsessed. Though they are brimming with vitality and raw energy, romance and pleasing with partners does not top their list.
6. Orange: This color is the choice of a good-natured and flamboyant person who loves an active social life. These people possess a generous heart and are very considerate. Being the color of youth, people who like orange tend to remain young.
Another trait of orange lovers is that they can be a bit melodramatic and like to stand apart from the crowd. They are restless and always look for someone who can match their zest for life
7. Green: Green symbolizes serenity, abundance, and renewal. They are gentle, mild and love peace and tranquility. They are moralistic people who consider sincerity and trustworthiness to be of utmost importance in their own lives and expect the same from other people.
The one who loves green is a stable person with a warm, compassionate heart and such people make the best listeners in the whole world. Green lovers are hard-working people who cope well with stress but can be stubborn about issues that mean a lot to them.
8. Blue: Blue traditionally associated with the sky and the sea denotes peace and stillness. People who like blue the most, are inclined to enjoy the tranquility and have a laid back approach to life. This allows them the time to appreciate life and nature. Such people are temperamentally introspective, solicitous and concerned about others’ feelings, making them very considerate people.
They are serene, sober, meditative dreamers, who seldom act to realize their dreams. They love harmony, give importance to love, emotions and therefore ostentations puts them on guard. When under stress, they withdraw to a peaceful environment. They are the most dependable friends and most loyal lovers.
9. Purple: A person with a passion for purple is individualistic with strong opinions. They harbor the desire to be unique and different from the rest. One who love purple has the qualities of a leader and invariably stands out from the crowd. These people are witty and keen observers of things that skip others’ notice.
They are adventurous and spontaneous. A person who prefers purple to other colors is likely to be temperamental even in situations that go against them. They become excessively garrulous and argumentative when under stress. When misunderstood, such people detach themselves and become loners and slightly sardonic.
10. Brown: The brown people are down-to-earth, trustworthy and intrinsically easy going. They would never pretend to be what they are not. Their priority is their home and family. Such persons are conscientious and aware of all their duties and responsibilities.
They possess a rare sense of patience and stamina due to which they always complete the tasks that are assigned or those they set themselves to. They do not get swayed by new trends and prefer to remain with their sense of the familiar. They can therefore conveniently be labeled as ‘old school’.
11. Grey: People who prefer grey to other colors strive for peace and quietude. They are exceptionally hard-working who often go without being rewarded. They are reserved who refrain from active participation in social activities. They would rather sit back and watch the turn of events passively.
Being relaxed and mild, they can make good friends with everyone if they wish to. They have a keen eye for aesthetics and excel in arts.