Firstly, this is the best phone in the market to date with almost no compromise at any level. This is a bit expensive compared to the American and Indian markets.
Nowadays owning a smart-phone is a very customary thing. There are profuse options under customers’ priorities. The very important priority is “budget-friendly”, but this is something for a hardcore smart-phone enthusiast with a newly launched Samsung Note 20 ultra with the high budget of Rs. 139,999 in Nepal.
Table of Contents
- This is a well built smart-phone which has 6.9 inches WQHD Dynamic Amoled 2x Infinity screen(with ultrasonic fingerprint sensor).
- It has a 10 Hz to 120 Hz refresh rate.
- It has 6.49 x 3.04 x 0.32-inches and weighs 208gm.
- Similarly, this is IP68 certified means this is dust and waterproof body including the screen is also very attractive having a punch-hole cutout protected by Gorilla Glass Victus which is the best in today’s date.
- It is exactly the same used in S20 with One UI 2.5 on top of Android 10.
- This includes Exynos 990; 7nm+ Mobile Platform and the CPU of Octa-core (2×2.73 GHz Mongoose M5 & 2×2.50 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
It has 3 cameras at the back, 108 mp of the primary lens, 12mp of ultra-wide-angle, and 12mp of telephoto lens capable of 5x lossless digital or 50x Space Zoom with a LED flash and Laser AF sensor. The front camera is a windfall of 10 mp f/2.2 lens.
Storage and Battery
The RAM is an LPDDR5 8GB subsidized by 256GB of storage expandable to 1TB using a micro SD card, and this monster is supported by 4500 mAH battery. It has 25W of fast-charging brick with USB Type-C cable. It is privileged by 15W wireless charging as well.
S-pen is always an asset to note series that too with reduced input latency of 9ms. This has a very good response and paper-like experience.