Flagship Phone Xiaomi 12 Pro Launching Soon
Are you the Xiaomi brand Lover?
If you are then the most awaited flagship killer phone, Xiaomi 12 pro is launching soon in Nepal by Xiaomi Nepal. The highlighted feature of this phone is a 120w charger with a triple camera setup along with brand new sony sensors and a 2k screen.
So let’s talk about the phone’s quick overview, features, specifications, expected price, and availability.
Table of Contents
Xiaomi 12 pro Overview
Display and design
Xiaomi 12 Pro has a flagship display which is a 6.73 2k LTPO AMOLED display with WQHD resolution. Interestingly, the screen has 1B colors, 120Hz, Dolby Vision, HDR10+, 1000 nits (HBM), 1500 nits (peak). Talking about the design, it has a metal frame with 4 different colors which are Gray, Blue, Purple, Green. A phone has Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection as well.
Similarly, the phone has a metal body and matte finish back panel whose weight is 205g with dimension 163.6 x 74.6 x 8.2 mm (6.44 x 2.94 x 0.32 in). It has a dual nano-sim tray.
Platform and memory
Likewise, it is a flagship killer performance phone which has a snapdragon 8 gen 1 chipset on 4nm architecture based. Andreno 730 GPU integrated, 2900 mm2 vapor chamber, LPDDR5 RAM & UFS 3.1 storage type. 5G X65/ WIFI 6/ Bluetooth 5.2/ NFC. Three variants are available 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM.
The camera is also a highlight feature of this phone because Xiaomi 12 pro comes with the world’s first sony sensor IMX707 7P lens. Triple camera setup 50 MP, f/1.9, 24mm (wide), 1/1.28″, 1.22µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS
50 MP, f/1.9, 48mm (telephoto), PDAF, 2x optical zoom
50 MP, f/2.2, 115˚ (ultrawide)
Xiaomi 12 pro Full specification
- Body: 163.6 x 74.6 x 8.16/8.66mm, 204/205 gm
- Display: 6.73″ E5 AMOLED panel, 120Hz refresh rate, Up to 480Hz touch sampling rate, Dolby Vision, HDR10+, 1500 nits brightness, 10-bit colors,
- Resolution: WQHD+ (3200 x 1440 pixels)
- Display Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 (4nm Mobile Platform)
- Memory: 8/12GB LPDDR5 RAM, 128/256GB UFS 3.1 storage (fixed)
- Software & UI: Android 12 with Xiaomi’s MIUI 13 on top
- Rear Camera: Triple (with LED flash);
– 50MP Sony IMX707, f/1.9 primary lens
– 50MP f/2.2 ultra-wide lens, 115º FOV
– 50M f/1.9 2x telephoto lens
- Front Camera: 32MP sensor (punch-hole cutout)
- Audio: Dual speaker setup, No headphone jack
- Security: In-display fingerprint sensor, Face unlock
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Gyroscope, Proximity, Electronic Compass, Linear Motor, IR Blaster
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM (Nano), WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax (Dual-band), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS / AGPS / Glonass / Beidou / NavIC / GLONASS / QZSS, NFC, 5G, USB Type-C
- Battery: 4600mAh (single-cell)
- Charging: 120W wired, 50W wireless, 10W reverse wireless
- Color: Gray(Frosted glass), Blue(Frosted glass), Purple(Frosted glass), Green(Vegan Leather), Black(Frosted glass)
- Price: 8/128 = ¥4699 /$737 /€652 /₹54767 8/256= ¥4999 /$784 /€693 /₹58264 12/256 = ¥5399 /$847 /€749 /₹62919
Xiaomi 12 Pro is a flagship killer segment phone among other sub-brand of Xiaomi and most users are curiously waiting for this phone in Nepal. Xiaomi phone is the largest selling phone in Nepal so we can imagine how many consumers waiting for this model for a long time.
It has one of the new features which other brand phones don’t have i.e “Dolly Zoom”. The highlighted feature of this phone is the camera. According to the source, this phone will launch in Nepal within this month and be available in all smartphone stores all over Nepal.
Recommended to read
Xiaomi 12 pro full specification