Almost all cameras will work if you are shooting your videos and posting them on YouTube. However, if you are trying to make your video more attractive, retain your viewers and increase your subscribers, then you need a quality camera to record your vlog videos.
Here are some of the finest quality camera that aspiring You Tubers could buy in the market.
The DJI Osmo Pocket Gimbal is a lightweight gimbal stabilizer and 4K camera combination that is compact enough to carry wherever you go. Weighing just over four ounces and measuring only 4.8″ high, this all-in-one unit features 3-axis stabilization to smooth out your movements. The Osmo Pocket incorporates a 1/2.3″ sensor and a wide f/2.0, 80° angle-of-view lens to record up to 4K60 cinematic video and 12MP still photos on up to a 256GB microSD card.
- 3-axis stabilized 4K camera in an ultra-compact, lightweight form
- Capture up to 4K60 video and 12MP still photos
- Use with the Mimo app for Active Track, Face Track, Motionlapse, and other creative functions
- Links to your iOS or Android smartphone via the included Lightning and USB Type-C adapters
- Connects to use your smartphone as a larger display
- Employs a 1/2.3-inch sensor and an f/2.0 aperture for crisp, vivid 80° FOV images
- Rechargeable internal Li-Po battery lasts for up to 140 minutes
- Up to 100 Mb/s bit rate
- Records to up to a 256GB microSD card
Price: 48,000 ($404.35)
2.Canon EOS M6 II
The Canon EOS M6II will have a 32.5 mp APS-C sensor that is good for cropping and detail capturing. Moreover being a mirrorless makes it quiet handy with a very small form factor and will do good as a vlogging camera.
Furthermore, it can shoot in 4k and options to record videos at 60 fps , and 120 fps that might be useful for slowmotion. And have dual Pixel CMOS AF with face tracking and eye detection that makes it pretty good and value for money.
- High image quality with 32.5 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor
- High-speed continuous shooting of up to 14 fps with AF/AE tracking
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF with 5, 481 manually selectable AF positions*, and eye AF Servo support
- 4K UHD 30P/ Full HD 129P video
- Use the EOS Utility Webcam Beta Software (Mac and Windows) to turn your Canon camera into a high-quality webcam, or do the same using a clean HDMI output.
Price: Rs 1,50,000($850)
3. Canon PowerShot G9 X Mark II
This digital camera has a 1-inch sensor which is in fact four times bigger than the iPhone 11. As a result of this light, photo details and vlog videos are fantastic to view.
For such a tiny camera,it has impressive photo controls and innovative menu system to detect these features.Furthermore,it has Bluetooth,NFC,WiFi storage system.
- It has a maximum video resolution of 1080,60 fps.
- It has a resolution of 20 MP.
- 3-inch touch screen monitor.
- The videos could be recorded at shoot and point.
- Has an automatic built-in microphone.
The price of Canon PowerShot G9 X Mark II is Rs.40,285.58 ($340).
4. Panasonic LUMIX DMC-G85MK
One of the best aspect of Panasonic LUMIX DMC-G85MK is in it’s point focus mode.This remarkable camera will let you to choose a new focus point after you click your photo.
Another standout thing about the camera is it’s image stabilization which has 5 axis dual capacity.This helps to reduce blurring of motion picture to give clean clear photos and videos,which is important for vlogging when you are walking,talking and recording you yourself and your subject matter.
- It has interchangeble lenses.
- Micro third lens.
- 16 MP resolution.
- 3.0” LCD touchscreen.
- Has OLED electric viewfinder.
- Included 3.5 mm input , also has top hotshoe to fit the microphone.
The price of Panasonic LUMIX DMC-G85 MK is Rs.82,702.75 ($697.99).
5. GoPro Hero 8 Black
This compact advanced camera has the caliber of capturing lovely 4K video footage which has a wide-angle view. Also, it has digital stabilization which helps to make the video and photo clear.
GoPro Hero 8 can automatically upload your video footage to the cloud which helps you to edit on your phone.
- Up to UHD 4K Video, Slow Motion
- HyperSmooth 2.0 Video Stabilization
- TimeWarp 2.0 Stabilized Time-Lapse Video
- SuperPhoto 12MP Stills with HDR Support
The price of GoPro Hero 8 Black is Rs. 51,500.00 ($439.08).
6. Canon 90D
Canon 90D has a huge megapixel at 32.5 MP that gives more flexibility when cropping your videos or editing the picture captured. Likewise, it has the lovely and not cropped 4K video with which you could get your handheld footage videos.
Only bad point of the camera is it has just one SD card slot and does not has have body stabilization.It is a fine DSLR camera for vlogging video creators.
- Interchangeable Lenses.
- Has APC sensor system which is 22.3 x 14.9 mm.
- Has optical viewfinder.
- Works with SDHC,Bluetooth,NFC, Type C HDMI,Wifi,Micro B USB 2.0.
- Includes 3.5 mm microphone input.
The price of Canon 9 D is Rs.2,14,900 ($1,349).
7. Sony Alpha A6600
Sony Alpha A6600 is well designed which gives a high quality in the vlogging department. It has body stabilization, effective AF, and HDR video which makes it an ideal camera.
Although,it is has a complicated control system and menu system which sometimes could be difficult to apprehend.However,this modern camera will give a quality experience and should be on your top vlogging camera to buy.
- It is mirror-less.
- Interchangeable lenses.
- It has a 24.2 MP resolution.
- 3.0” LCD touchscreen.
- Electronic viewfinder.
- 3.55 mm microphone input
The price of Sony Alpha A6600 is Rs.16,5644.83 (1,398).
Also you can check: