If you want to, pack your bags and select the destination for Trekking.
Journey creates the memory. The Himalayas of Nepal creates beautiful scenarios which can be the best destinations for Trekkers.
Why Trekking in Nepal?
Trekking in Nepal is one of the best things to do in Nepal. Owning its richness in terms of mountains, Nepal is the best travel destination for trekking purposes. We are aware that Nepal is a Himalayan country that has numerous peaks that rises above six to seven thousand. High snowcapped peaks and their base provides different best Trekking routes. There is a suitable route for people from every age group and with different physical capacities.
Besides, there are many other things to do in Nepal. The beauty of nature, culture, tradition, geographical variation, etc make the journey more adventure. So promote Trek and Tourism in Nepal.
Best Trekking Destinations In Nepal Are:
Everest base camp is located in the eastern part of Nepal, Solukhumbu district. The Everest Base Camp trek is about at an elevation of 5,364 m (17,598 ft), is one of the most popular trekking routes in the Himalayas, and about 40,000 people per year make the trek there from Lukla Airport.
Trek starts from the most dangerous flight in the world, Lukla airport. The trekking itinerary is full of alpine vegetation. From Lukla, the trek starts upward to the Sherpa capital of Namche Bazaar, 3,440 meters(11,290 ft) crossing the Dudh Koshi valley. Everest base camp journey is about 120 km end to the Kala Patthar with the height of 18,500 feet. On the journey, we Tengboche and several other villages. On the way, we come across the oldest monastery of the country, the Tengboche Monastery.
Itinerary for Everest Base Camp
- Day 1: Lukla to Phakding
- Day 2: Phakding to Namche
- Day 3: Acclimatization in Namche Bazaar
- Day 4: Namche to Tengboche
- Day 5: Tengboche to Dingboche
- Day6: Acclimatizing at Dingboche
- Day7: Dingboche to Lobuche
- Day 8: Lobuche to Everest Base Camp
- Day 9: Everest Base Camp to Kala Patthar
- Day 10: Kala Patthar to Tengboche
- Day 11: Tengboche to Namche
- Day 12: Namche to Lukla
The above itinerary is for 12 days trekkers can also go through 14 days trek.
Manaslu is the 8th highest peak in the world located in the west-central part of the country with Annapurna Region 64km to the west. In this trek, you reach the highest at Larkya Pass along with other challenging Mountain Passes. Manaslu Circuit Trek is one of the daredevil journeys with breathing views of the Himal Chuli (7893m), Ngadi Chuli (7871m), and such other above 6000-meters peaks.
The trek takes us through green hills in the summer and white snows in the winter. Explore the remoteness of the lush valleys which lie en route to another salt trading route along the Burhi Gandak River. This trek demands at least two trekkers accompanied by a Nepali guide or porter. And, a restricted area permits trek. So, make sure you have a Trekking Partner or a trekking agency for the trek.
Itinerary for Manaslu Circuit
- Day 1: Kathmandu to Soti Khola
- Day 2: Walk from Soti Khola to Machha Khola
- Day 3: Machha Khola to Jagat
- Day 4: Walking over from Jagat to Deng
- Day 5: Walk from Deng to Namrung
- Day 6: Namrung to Samagaon
- Day 7: Acclimatization at Samagaon
- Day 8: Morning trek from Samagaon to Samdo
- Day 9: Samdo to Dharamshala and overnight in Dharamshala
- Day 10: Dharamsala to Bimthang
- Day 11: Bimthang to Dharapani
- Day 12: Drive from Dharapani to Kathmandu
The above itinerary is for 12 days. We can also plan for more than 12 days’ journey.
Langtang Valley Trek is one of the most popular trekking destinations for Kathmandu’s Students. The journey starts from driving Kathmandu to Syabru Besi. And, from Syabru Besi we start our trek. Hills covered with a snowcapped, forest of pine and rhododendron make the Lantang Valley a wanderlust.
Itinerary for Langtang Valley Trek
- Day 1: Drive from Kathmandu to Syabru Besi
- Day 2: Trek from Syabru Besi to Lama Hotel
- Day 3: Lama hotel to Langtang Valley
- Day 4: Lantang Valley to Kyanjin Gompa to Kyanjin Ri
- Day 5: Kyanjin Gompa to Lama Hotel
- Day 6: Lama Hotel to Syabru Besi
- Day 7: Drive from Syabru Besi to Kathmandu
Lantang Valley is just 61.8km away from Kathmandu in the aerial distance. So, 7 days trek is enough to enjoy the wanderlust Langtang Valley.
Mardi Himal Trek is another short hiking trek. It takes 7-8 days to complete our destination. Being enriched with amazing mountains views, this trekking trail becomes a trending trek in Annapurna in a very short span of time.
Itinerary for Mardi Himal Trek
- Day 1: Drive to Pokahara from Kathmandu
- Day 2: Drive from Pokhara to Kande then Trek to Pothana
- Day 3: Trek from Pothana to Rest Camp
- Day 4: Trek from Rest Camp to High Camp
- Day 5: Hike to Mardi Himal Viewpoint than hike back to Rest Camp
- Day 6: Hike from Rest camp for Kalimati than drive back to Pokhara
- Day 7: Drive back to Kathmandu
Mardi Himal Trek is a short journey. In seven days we can almost cover the whole Mardi Himal.
Annapurna Base Camp Trek is the most popular trek in the world. It lies on the Western Himalayas just above the base of the fish-tailed peak is the Annapurna Base Camp. Enjoying the beauty of nature, hills culture, etc it takes us to the base of the 10th tallest mountain Mount Annapurna which is ranked as the most dangerous mountain in the world.
The journey takes us to the different unique villages and wandering hills. The hiking combines different landscapes and takes us to the base of the peak closed to 8,000 meters. It has the highest fatality ratio among the eight-thousanders. This formidable aura apart, the ABC trek holds several treasures for the mountain lover.
Itinerary for Annapurna Base Camp
- Day 1: Drive to Pokahara from Kathamandu
- Day 2: Drive from Pokahara to Nayapul and Trek to Jhinu Danda
- Day 3: Trek from Jhinu Danda to Bamboo
- Day 4: Trek from Bamboo to Deurali
- Day 5: Trek from Deurali to Annapurna Base Camp (ABC) via Machhapuchhre Base Camp
- Day 6: Trek from Annapurna Base Camp to Sinuwa Danda
- Day 7: Trek from Sinuwa Danda to New Bridge and Drive to Pokhara
- Day 8: Drive back to Kathmandu.
Annapurna Base Camp Trek 8 days is a beautiful trek in the Annapurna region. Also, trekkers can take this outstanding adventure if they want to explore nature in a short amount of time.
One of the major benefits of trekking is that it leads to a whole-body workout that helps in improving health significantly. It helps to explore nature and promote peace. It not only helps in physical fitness but also helps us to become mentally strong. So we should promote Trekking and explore Nepal.
Visit Nepal 2022
Recommended search for you: