How to become an actor with no experience? You want to be an actor and conscious of not having any experience, then no need to worry, your passion of being an actor is more than enough to be an actor.
- Have enough knowledge of acting: Study a lot. You can read various acting related books through online, watch several YouTube videos related to acting, watch interviews of experienced actors to grab their experiences of real world of acting.
- Join theater or any acting schools: Getting enrolled in acting schools or theaters will help you to improve your acting skill and increase your public relation in the related field. It will help you to expand your network in acting career.
- Give auditions: Take as many auditions as you can. It’s good practice.
- Focus on yourself: Give maximum time to make better version of yourself that will help you to get work and stand out of the competition.
- Watch movies and theater plays frequently: Observing characters of movies, series, plays, and commercials will help you to know acting techniques and other technical part can be known through this process.
- Shoot your own videos: Watching yourself acting onscreen will let you know about your flaws and mistakes by making TikTok videos, shooting monologues on mobile phone etc. This will make you aware about your dialogue delivery, facial expressions, body language, words you use, your memory skills and so on.
- Have social media presence: Start working on your marketing and branding yourself through various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn etc. where you can showcase your hidden talents, portfolios and profile.
- Have consistency and patience: Consistency and patience is the key to success. Never give up on your goal. Try, get rejected then work on yourself and again try; follow this process again and again consistently and patiently unless you achieve your goal.
“For every successful actor or actress, there are countless numbers who don’t make it. The name of the game is rejection. You go to an audition and you’re told you’re too tall or you’re too Irish or your nose is not quite right. You’re rejected for your education, you’re rejected for this or that and it’s really tough.”Liam Neeson
Art By : FreeVector.com